Thursday, October 18, 2012

Voting 2012

Are you registered to vote and will you vote this November? My answer is yes. It is our right to vote but our duty to vote also. You cannot complain if you dont vote! It doesnt matter who you vote for but please vote. It is something most people all over the world do not have the privelage of doing.

Also when voting know your facts... Understand why your voting and what for. Being black or white is not the issue and is very ignornat if thats why you vote one way or the other. Vote for who will better benefit you and your life.

In my opinion it seems that I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils and all politicians are corrupt and will honestly do what they want once in office but as a christian I pray for our politicians. I vote for the best of the two and pray... lol... I pray for them to make the right decisions according to what is best for "the people" and I feel we all should do this.

Im not pushing religion on anyone and hope that if you read this maybe it will help you better undersand me and how I think as an American. I hope that you will vote and understand how important it is. I hope one day these rights will still be availiable for my children and grandchildren becasue each day our rights are slowly being taken away and controlled by our government. I want my children to have a country where they can go to college, have a job, and live the real american dream. So if you want some of these things to Vote !

No comments:

Post a Comment