Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2year olds/ craziness and preggo

Angry, frustrated, and possibly misunderstood; the 2 year olds life. My life 7 months pregnant and pending strict bedrest. What a joy! My husband and I do our best to watch our language and when elizabeth gets angry her first word to say is Damnit. I tell her thats a bad word and tell her no for saying the word. Next step is washing her mouth out with soap and it worked on me as child. I started sept 12 with naked potty training... She is doing good and it is now sept 19th... She only wears diapers at night and when we go out in to town. Elizabeth being my first I had no idea how hard teaching a child everything really is. The fear am I doing this right, is she gonna turn out ok, and did we teach her everything I'm supposed to. With a second child on the way I worry about can I give them both the attention they need? There is only one of me and eric works so the majority of raising them is left up to me. He comes home and gets to be "Daddy the hero" and im the bad mommy most days. Tired, stressed, and always hoping im doing this "mom thing" right.
     Had you asked me 4 years ago whether  I wanted kids; Id laughed and said Hell NO! Back in the day I would leave a restaurant if I heard screming kids or babies. I absolutely hated children. Then I fell in love with eric, got married, and 9 months later became pregnant. Funny thing what love makes you do. The women in his family wasted no time becoming pregnant after marriage becasue they all loved kids. We did the same but it was not planned and it took me most of the pregnancy to come to terms with it. I do not personally believe in abortion minus the exception for rape, incest by family, or the pregnancy will harm the mother. So it took me a while to be happy about "being with child".
     Becoming a mom has become one of the favorite things Ive done in life. I just pray I am good at it and one day possibly be a great mom. Praying my kids will think this of me.
      Loving life even though lately its been extra hard.

Just another day in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment